This Time Next Year (1Night Stand Series)

This Time Next Year (1Night Stand Series) - Catherine Peace I liked this one a lot. :)This is more of a 3.5-3.9 star review. I was lucky enough to meet the author at the Lori Foster Reader/Author Get Together in June (I swear I will get my recap post up soon!) and have been twitter friends with her for a long time. I have to say I was really excited to read this book because vampires just never get old!

There are three things that I've come to expect from a 1Night Stand novella: a compelling storyline, hot sex and super likable characters that make me wish the novella was just a chapter or two longer. This Time Next Year didn't disappoint me.

I think what I liked most about this story was that it wasn't your traditional vampire story. Kiernan was vulnerable, and really felt bad for what happened to Moira's family all those years ago and wanted to make up to her. Madam Eve works her magic and brings Moira into his life again..but while Moira is vulnerable, I loved that she was also independent and made decisions on her own terms. This was just a sweet romance with a lot of passion! I want to say more, but it was just 38 pages and I don't want to spoil anything. This was one of the best debut books I've read in a long time!