Bad Kitty - Cari Quinn Bad Kitty is the third novella I've read by Cari Quinn, and my most favorite of the ones I've read by her. Novellas are funny creatures. It's hard to get the storyline just right because of how short they are in length, but Cari Quinn is an excellent example of how it's possible to create characters to love and rally behind in a short amount of time.

This was a great Halloween read, and I know that I'll be reading it again once it gets closer to the holiday. Nikki meets her bosses twin brothers at the Halloween party her boss throws every year. They hooked up, and Nikki has spent all year trying to figure why he hasn't called or shown interest in her when it was one of the best nights of her life. Patrick on the other hand is convinced that Nikki thought she was hooking up with his brother and not him, because most women go for his brother Easton. When Halloween rolls around again, Easton convinces his brother to go to his party because he has other plans, Patrick agrees because he knows he'll get to see Nikki again who he hasn't forgotten about.

Patrick is surprised when Nikki lets him know that she knows it wasn't her boss she hooked up with because so few people can tell them apart, but as his brothers Admin Assistant she can tell the difference. When the two finally get together it's well worth the wait. This novella is so short that if I say more I'll give the entire storyline away, so I'll just say that by the time I got finished reading this I needed a fan to cool me down with because it was hawt with a capital H! I had this read in an under an hour, and I have to say I was impressed with how much I liked both Nikki and Patrick. I also really liked his brother Easton and am hoping we'll get to see more of him sometime soon! Bad Kitty was definitely a Halloween treat!