The Renfield Syndrome (Rhiannon's Law, #2) - J.A. Saare The Renfield Syndrome is book two in the Rhiannon Law series by J.A. Saare. This is one of the few second books in the series that is just as good, if not better then the first book-Dead, Undead and Some where In Between. This book does not work well as a stand alone-I highly recommend you read the first one before diving into this gem. The Renfield Syndrome had me laughing, crying, and going: "What the fuck just happened here?" (Yes, I who never swear just did.)

It's almost impossible to review this book without giving anything away, so I'll just say that it's full of greatness, and this is one series you can't afford to miss.

Here are the top five reasons I think you should read this book:

5. Victoria~ I loved to hate her. She is there to cause Rhiannon trouble. I loved every minute of it. You don't come across villainesses like her very often.

4. Disco. I just can't stop shaking my head over him.

3. Carter He helps Rhiannon figure out whats what, and I found myself cheering for him. I hope we see more of him somehow.

2. Paine. Be still my heart. I think he might have taken over the number one spot for my favorite vampire. What can I say? I'm fickle with my book boyfriends. Paine is just full of awesomeness. His power is a cruel one-he can see the future of everyone he touches, and while it might make things tough for him it just made me love him that much more. He had so many sigh worthy moments, and just made my heart melt.

1. Rhiannon She's as kick ass as they come. It was wonderful to see that she had a little bit of a softer side to her, but damn, can that girl fight. She tells it like she sees it, and won't let anything stand in her way. She keeps making these deals with demons that normally would make a heroine dumb, but she comes out tougher and somewhat wiser in the end.