Bedded at the Billionaire's Convenience - Cathy Williams This book bothered me, and I'm not sure why. I think part of the problem was that the blurb on the back of the book was nothing like the actual storyline. The title while a catchy Harlequin Presents one, really wasn't what the story was about. Why do publishers do this? It's almost as if they needed another book for the Snow, Satin and Seduction series and threw this one in.

Georgie and Pierre have known each other their whole lives, but haven't really spent much time together because they both disagree with the others lifestyle. When Georgie's parents died, Pierre's parents kind of adopted Georgie into their family. When Pierre's mother Didi's health declines, Georgie tells her a little white lie: that she and Pierre have been dating for the last year or so.

In order to make Didi feel better, Georgie goes to London and tells Pierre about the white lie she told, and why she told it. After being convinced this would be best for his mothers health, Pierre goes along with the story. Only one thing happened that the other didn't expect-they start to have actual feelings for one another.

This was a fast read, and the writing was good enough to hold my attention, I just felt like I couldn't relate to either character much. This is one of those books you read when you're in the mood for a light read.