Primal Hunger - Sydney Somers Primal Hunger has a little bit of everything for everyone. It has shape shifters, vampires, fae, gargoyles, wraiths and so much more! It sounds like there is a lot going on in this novella, but it all works together for a fantastic read.

Kennedy is one of those rare heroines who is independent and tough without being too independent and tough if that makes sense. She has a brain and uses it. She wants to know what's going on and isn't afraid to ask questions. Once she has the answers she wants, she takes the information handed to her in stride and doesn't freak out too horribly much over all the weird stuff happening to her and Tristan. Kennedy tries to fight her attraction to Tristan, but despite her best efforts falls for his charm. In a lot of novellas the romance part sometimes gets lost or rush, but such was not the case with Primal Hunger. I loved the tension between Kennedy and Tristan. There were some serious sizzling hot love scenes.

The only thing I had a problem with was that I wanted this novella to be longer! The ending was a tad rushed, but overall this was a fun, quick read!

One of my Favorite quotes:
...."How can you be so old?" Of course she'd start with a hard one. Hard for her to hear the answer to."I'm immortal." She stared at him. "I can't die," he began. " I know what immortal means..."

*Edited to add: Blogger drives me nuts. It really doesn't like pictures, and hates it when you go back and edit beginning paragraphs. *sigh*