My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries) - Jill Myles
I discovered something in this third Succubi book. I'm totally Team Zane. I'm sorry Noah-as much as I was torn over who to choose from in the last two books, you bored me to tears in this one. Jackie, I defended you over and over again. I told people that no, you weren't TSTL, but in this book you came dangerously close several times to being TSTL. My thoughts on this book are kind of all over the place. I just wanted more..but not sure what I wanted more of.

Maybe it was because I had the flu the when I read this, but while I found myself enjoying new characters like Ethan, I thought that the story took a long time to build. Jackie was still amusing, I thought she just should've been a bit smarter in her actions after everything she's been through, and found myself missing Remy and Zane. I wish that they had been in more of the first part of the story then they were. I found myself also wishing Jackie would just make up her mind over who she liked: Zane or Noah and stick to that decision. It seems like with each book, Noah takes up half the book, and Zane the other half and it would be nice to have them more entangled in the storyline together somehow if that makes sense.

I'm not sure what it was, but My Fair Succubi just didn't have the same feel as the other two books in this series had for me. That being said though, I still like Jackie, Noah, Remy and Zane enough to keep coming back for more!

Edited to add: I was so sick when I wrote this review, I forgot my meters. Here they are:

Curran Crush Meter: Low