The Hypnotist (The Reincarnationist, Book 3) - M. J. Rose The Hypnotist was an interesting read and had a lot going on. There were lots of twists and turns, and while I had trouble with parts of it, fans of mystery and suspense will love this book. It will keep you guessing till the end. There are new characters introduced all the time-but they all come together at the end. This is one of the few books that I admit I cheated and read the ending before I was finished with it-I had to see how everything turned out.

This book works great as a stand alone, but I think it would've helped just a little if I had read the first two in the series. One of the things I really liked about it was that events I assume happened in the first two books are mentioned throughout the book, and it helped me understand where the main character was coming from. What I thought was really interesting was that this series inspired the tv show Past Life on Fox..

It was really hard for me to change gears from reading romance to suspense, so while I had trouble with it and didn't finish it, I think those who don't read as much romance as I do will really enjoy it. :) I feel like I should add that there is romance in the book, but it doesn't take precedence over the story arc.