Alien vs. Alien - Gini Koch This series is like reading an action movie: you never know who is friend or foe, what one liner Kitty will come up next or what new hot guys will appear. In this book Kitty is once again in the middle of everything, despite having her security clearance taken away and being kept out of the loop of important things that concern the A-C's. What I love most about Kitty is that nothing keeps her down or out of the action. She always finds a way to be in the thick of things despite being a new mom or Jeff and Chuckie trying to keep her safe. Kitty is honestly one of my favorite heroines, mainly because you never know what she will do or say next. As she would tell you, she's all for the crazy and I love her for it. I also love that she and Jeff stay together as a couple and family. I can't remember another series that has such a kick butt mom!

In this book there are new and old enemies, new pets and lots of adventure. I loved so much about this book that it's hard for me to pick out just a few things. Kitty's new talents are there, and I loved watching her grow and struggle with them. She's all about keeping her baby, Jamie and those close to her safe and heaven help those who are out to get those she cares about. I love how she jumps into the middle of everything and surprises everyone by taking control of the situation.

The last book Alien Proliferation, introduced so many new faces that it was hard for me to keep track of what was going on. Alien vs Alien has a lot of new faces as well, and all of the characters mentioned in previous books, but it was not nearly as confusing to me for some reason and I'm still not sure why I had such a hard time with the last book. The secondary characters are one of the main reasons if not more that I continue with this series. They have all become dear book friends and I care as much about them as I do Kitty and Jeff.We see more of MJO (Mister Joel Oliver) the Dazzlers, Poofs, Buchanan (my newest crush) and everyone else we love. I still can't believe how old and new character merge to make a great story, and that no one is left out.

This series continues to be a favorite of mine, and I can't wait to see what trouble Kitty gets into next.