Accidentally...Evil? - Mimi Jean Pamfiloff I did something I rarely do: I read this book before reading any of the other books in the series. The blurb and the cover caught my eye, and I knew that I would love this book, so I said yes to reviewing it. While this novella worked well as a stand alone, I couldn't help but think that I was missing out on a lot by not reading the other books in the series.

This was the perfect novella for me. In a short amount of time, I was able to connect to both the heroine, Not having read the other books in the series, I'm afraid to say to much for fear of giving something away because I have a feeling that the hero in this book is the villain in the other books. This book does an excellent job of explaining how things went so wrong for Chaam, and damn if my heart didn't ache for him at the end of the book.

The romance happened really fast, but it totally worked and got me behind both of the main characters and fighting for them at the end. The romance managed to have a little bit of everything: Hot sex, a big misunderstanding, and a shocker of an ending that made me want the next book in the series now! I can't wait go back and read the other books in the series now.