Alien in the House - Gini Koch Cover Thoughts: At first I thought this was a pretty boring cover compared to the rest of the series covers. However, after reading the book it's perfect! As usual Daniel Dos Santos tells the story perfectly without giving anything anyway. I'm not gonna say how long it took me to figure out how the title fit in with the story. (I'm a bit slow sometimes!)

It's no secret by now how much I love this series. I'll try to be objective, but it's going to be hard, because honestly this book is one of my favorites in the series. The last few have been good, but I felt like something was missing from them. After reading this book I realized it's because Kitty was so busy adjusting to Washington that I missed her old crew from Dulce. In this book, airborne, Reader, the Gowers and pretty much everyone is back in full force along with a few new faces, whom I adored.

Gini Koch has an amazing voice when it comes to storytelling. She has the ability to make you stay glued to the story and laugh so hard that you get the "you so crazy" look from the people around you. (That is my favorite Kittyism from this book!) Kitty is back and better then ever. What I love most about this series is that no character is ever left behind. I love how every character makes an appearance when you least expect it and new ones are added that make you welcome them into the A-C family. In this book my new favorites were Raj and Vance. Raj is an A-C who helps Kitty and the gang figure out why so many members of congress are dying and Vance we know from previous books is the one that comes to Kitty with this crazy theory of why so many of them are dying. Kitty isn't sure she believes them, but through a lot of events that could only happen to Kitty she begins to realize that maybe Vance isn't so crazy after all and works to help find out the truth behind his conspiracy. I loved how both of these characters brought new life into this series, and while I had a hard time in previous books keeping the DC Crew together, now they are like old friends, and I love watching Kitty get herself out of trouble while saving the world from the bad guys.

Alien In The House is one of my favorites of the series. The humor and togetherness that made the first few books so special is back, and I enjoy seeing how much the characters have all grown since Touched By An Alien. This series just continues to get better and better!

This is not a series that can be read out of order. I highly recommend starting with book one in this series.

This was given to me by the author for a fair and honest review.