Divergent - Veronica Roth his book was amazeballs! Once I started reading it I could not stop. I think I had it read in 4 hours. This makes the Hunger Games seem like drivel. It's a hard book to review without spoiling, but I'll do my best.

Beatrice lives in Abnegation sector-where people put others before themselves. It's here were politicians and other political leaders come from. When she chooses Dauntless-a sector where courage is valued among all else, she's unprepared for what it really means.

Beatrice changes her name to Tris to fit into her new surroundings, and I've got to say as she was going through each challenge I felt like I was experiencing them with her. She's attracted to Four, the trainer of the new recruits to Dauntless but isn't quite sure what to do about him. I loved the mystery surrounding Four. He was just a great love interest. What I can say-he's cougar worthy, lol. Divergent just isn't a teen romance though. It's about discovering who you are, finding out what you are capable of and that not everything is what it seems. Courage means something different to everyone and I loved finding out what it meant to Tris.

The mystery surrounding what it meant to be Dauntless and how it interacted with the other sectors kept me turning pages. I just knew that another sector was up to know good, and I loved how there were so many twists and turns to keep me guessing. Divergent is one of the best Dystopian books I've read in a long time. I can't wait for book two, Insurgent to come out!